AVC’s Professional Corps invites professionals 32 years of age and up with at least five (5) years experience in their field of expertise to volunteer in Armenia for a minimum of two weeks.
- AVC’s Professional Corps program matches the volunteers’ professional skills and experience with the needs of Armenia-based organizations and businesses.
- Professional Corps volunteers serve full time for a minimum of two weeks with an Armenia-based organization or business
- Applicants must be at least 32 years of age.
- Applicants must have at least 5 years’ professional experience
- Applicants must be able to serve full time for a minimum of two weeks
- All accepted applicants are required to submit a donation of 65,000 AMD (approximately $150 US) payable upon arrival in Armenia before volunteer service commences.
- Professional Corps volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, living and other expenses.
AVC provides a range of services including:
- Initial in-country orientation/cross-cultural training
- Eastern Armenian language classes twice a week
- Forums and gatherings to introduce the volunteer to Armenia
- Periodic excursions (for a nominal fee)
- Homestay living (modified bed and breakfast, for a fee)
Using our online application here: AVC online application