Alumni Support Services
Upon successful completion of your volunteering, you’ll have a debrief with the AVC and alumni teams. The alumni team will introduce the various opportunities available to you. Hopefully, you remember what those are :)! In case you don’t, they include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Pathway to Armenia Apartment
- Job Search Assistance – From helping you with resumes, preparing for interviews, or job hunting in general, our alumni team is ready to support you. We have a long list of vacancies from our partner organizations and network. And you’ll see that we email out announcements on occasion about job openings.
- Recommendation Letter – Both the AVC team and alumni team can provide you with a recommendation letter, for professional or academic purposes, upon request.
- Network – Once you become an AVC alumnus, you join a huge network spanning much of the globe. Through the power of this network, we can connect you with people, help you share your ideas, organize events, and more!
- And you can continue the following support services you received as a volunteer:
- Armenian language classes
- Forums, havaks, and excursions
- Full-service office
Have a question? Connect with email@example.com.