PATHWAY TO ARMENIA
The Pathway to Armenia program was created in early 2013 specifically to support the growing number of Birthright Armenia and AVC alumni around the world interested in returning to Armenia for work purposes. Successful ‘Pathway’ program applicants receive three months of subsidized housing at the Pathway House as well as technical assistance from staff members, in an effort to ease the financial and logistical burdens associated with job hunting in Armenia.
To date, 60 alums have come through the Pathway to Armenia program, with the vast majority of them having successfully found employment in their desired field of interest.
Pathway to Armenia offers the following services and benefits to qualified applicants:
- Orientation to living and working in Armenia
- Short-term shared housing in Yerevan (maximum three months) in the Pathway House apartment
- Support with networking and job placements
- Consultation with experienced staff on issues related to living and working in Armenia
- Computer and internet access in the office to help with job search
- Participation in all Armenian Volunteer Corps program services, excluding homestay living
All alumni in good standing with Armenian Volunteer Corps and Birthright Armenia are eligible to apply to the Pathway to Armenia program.
Download the application and instructions now (PDF).